Welcome

Serving The County For 100+ years

Georges Flowers was founded in 1910 by William Smith George and his wife Jane, grandparents of Nancy and Jimmie George. Their parents J. Duff and Ruth Kruger George joined the family business in the early 1920s. Nancy graduated from the School of Horticulture for Women in 1948 and Jimmie from Dickinson College in 1951. Georges Flowers became a partnership between parents and children in 1952.

Today George's Flower Shop is a veteran-owned florist serving the needs of Central Pennsylvania. For over 100 years the George family has remained involved in growing and selling flowers in addition to being very involved in the community. They and their well trained staff of over twelve enjoy serving their customers.

Read more